Painted Magazines

Paper, Paint & Go!

 Hand Painted Magazine Page 

Since I began creating my own hand painted papers I have to say it's a little addictive and a great deal of enjoyment.  
Painting on recycled paper allows all the stress of the day to just melt away.  No thinking just apply paint until it feels right. The fact that it doesn't cost me anything, but the paint and my time which is complete enjoyment doesn't hurt one bit either.  

When I am ready to use a certain paper that is when I apply stencils, stamps, embossing, etc.  I never know until I am in that moment.
                                                                













Once the papers have all the paints applied then they can be stenciled or stamped and made very unique or left the way they are.



 KeepsakeTag using Recycled Papers

©Copyright 2018