Recycled Bubble Wrap

Padded Envelope Flowers

Recycled Flowers from Padded Envelopes
I have to say that if there is any object headed to the trash bin I am going to tuck it away for a day when I can figure out how to incorporate it into a craft project.
 I had some old padded envelopes that I decided to cut from some of my dies and see what I might end up with and well I was quite pleased when I cut out these tattered flowers.
After cutting out several flowers this is what I came up with (pictured above and below).

The tag below I used a button that I applied clear glitter to for a center, gave it a little pop.  The flowers and the leaves have a very fine glitter paint applied to each one of them.
Tag background is wax paper that is leftover paints from this and that projects
When I ran out of envelopes I tried using reycled wrapping paper and bubble wrap the results were nice and for the back I applied tissue paper.
Recycled Christmas wrap applied to bubble wrap
Recycled white tissue paper applied to bubble wrap
Oranges, yellows, pinks and golds on small flower
 Inside of envelope applied to cut out cardboard.
Bubble Wrap Painted, Cut & Applied to Cardboard

I think these will make really nice tags to hang from a gift basket or wrapped gift for someone in the spring and summer months.
Maybe a baby shower.  

Time to try a new shape.............